To get on the out-of-work books please fill out forms A, B, C, & D.
Form D you will need to upload current dues receipt, travel letter, photo ID, and your certifications.
Local 234 Members:
To get on the out-of-work books please fill out form B.
Incoming on Portability:
Please fill out forms A, C, & D.
Upload current dues receipt, driver’s license and any certifications.
Please fill out form E.
It is the responsibility of applicants to remove themselves from the Out-of-Work list when they have taken another job and/or are unable to take a call.
A: Information Card Form
The Information Card Form is general information on the individual in order to create a profile within the IBEW 234 database.
B: Sign In Form
The Sign-In Form is what will put the individual onto the out of work books. If you are out of work and need to be added to the books, please fill out this form.
C: Dues Authorization Form
The Dues Authorization Form acknowledges that the individual understands working dues will be deducted from their paycheck. Please fill out the form, and if you have questions, reach out to the hall.
D: Members Upload Form
For the Member Uploads form, please attach any uploads that you need to include from other forms that are placed on this page.
E: Book Removal Form
Applicants shall be responsible for removing themselves from the Out-of-Work List.
Please submit this form to have your name removed.
- IBEW I.O
- IBEW Hour Power
- Electric TV
- The Quality Connection
- Nor Cal Voice Data Video
- IBEW 9th District
- NMAPC – Improving Plant Life
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee
- Hartnell College
- California Municipal Labor Project
- Monterey Bay Central Labor Council
- IBEW Local 617
- IBEW Local 332
- IBEW Local 684
- IBEW Local 100
- IBEW Local 639
- State of California
- Department of Industrial Relations
- Division of Apprenticeship Standards
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Contractors State License Board
- Social Security
- National Labor Relations Board
- Voter Registration
- Mark Breslin
- American Rights at Work
- Mesothelioma Treatment
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center
- Veterans with Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Center
- New Mouth